Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wake Me Up When September Ends 24

28-29 SEPT 2012

Dear, you....
I've been beaten up by my own body lately.
I don't know why but I felt weak lately, barely got spare energy, so most of the time I just looked like a lazy bum on the bed. 

I went past your home lately, on my way to work. Every time I go along that road and see your home, I wonder have you come home yet? We miss you.

We?
Yeah... Me and this guy :p.


So he is having the same ear infection as before, and he got 2 shots, and some prescription pills for the next few days. He gained weight :). Around 16 kgs now. Padahal kelihatan kurus yah. But he has big bones. Super excited as always, he didn't even look hurt at all. He's a bit scared though when riding the car, because I didn't drive there myself. I asked Pak No to take us there, and believe it or not, the only person Zorro ever scared of is him. I don't know why, nobody knows why, tapi memang Zorro kalau lihat ada Pak No, gak mau deket-deket.
I am sure he doesn't forget about you. :) Do you want to see him again?

Today I went to work as usual. A bit busy and tiring as usual. I am a bit annoyed with myself, why I feel sooooo tired even when I barely do anything. But this afternoon I went to Solo Optic, to finally order the new lenses. For the glasses that we bought together, remember? :) Tadi disana dicharge 300k, gak terlalu banyak nanya, kayanya mereka sendiri sudah nentuin pakai lensa yang mana. Aku mau tanya-tanya banyak juga gak enak. 
Lalu malam hari aku ajak family ke Solo Square, sebenarnya karena aku butuh ke Body Shop aja sih, cuma males nyetirnya hehehe. Jadi aku rayu mereka untuk anterin kesana. SOLO MACET GILA sekarang kalau malam, apalagi kalau weekend. 

a slighty tilted preview... TOO MANY bikes and cars around.

Jadi inget kita dulu sering puter-puter kota terus juga stuck di macet begini hehehe.
Tapi kan kamu yang nyetir jadi aku enak :p. It's been a while we don't do it. :)
And every little corner of this city reminds me of you..... :(

.bie.
...... tired of missing you

No comments: